Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 6, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The healing presence of Spirit fills every cell of my being.

I call forth the healing activity within each cell of my body. Observing my state of mind, physical activity and nutrition, I identify any patterns that are not in support of my highest good. With help from Spirit within, I have the strength to release unhealthy habits and establish new ones in alignment with divine wholeness.

Throughout the day, I mindfully practice an expectancy of and gratitude for wholeness and peace of mind. My body and mind are empowered to restore, resurrect and function with new life, strength and vitality. The powerful healing presence of Spirit touches every cell of my being. I am healed and brimming with zest for life.

On the day I called, you answered me, you increased my strength of soul. --Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment