Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 13, 2012

Let Go Let God Equality

I am one with the family of God.

While I may do some things better than another person, they may do other things better than me. We each have unique strengths and qualities, but we are equally worthy and valuable.

Equality doesn't mean being the same as everyone else. It means we are unique in our differences, yet one at heart. We depend on one another to fill in the gaps. We look to our spiritual nature to show us our oneness.

I acknowledge the strengths and special gifts of my fellow human beings, lifting others up rather than tearing anyone down. I may do some things better than you. You may do some things better than me, but together we make a formidable team.

Not all the members have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ.--Romans 12:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment