Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

With thanksgiving, I give generously and receive abundantly.

When Jesus was teaching a large crowd and they became restless and hungry, his disciples gathered the food that was available: five loaves of bread and two fish. Jesus blessed the food and began to pass it through the crowd. In the end, there were baskets of food leftover.

Generosity inspires generosity, and giving generates abundance. As I give my attention to others, I find that I have all the time I need to accomplish the task. As I give, I experience a flow of abundance in my own life. I also give thanks in advance, just as Jesus did. Aligning my heart and mind with the divine flow, I express gratitude for all my blessings.

And taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke them, and gave them to the disciples to set before the crowd.--Luke 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment