Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let Go Let God I Am Protected

I move through each day knowing I am divinely protected.

Every experience offers me an opportunity to remember God's constant love and protection. When traveling, I may affirm the shield of divine protection. If I am experiencing a health issue, I remind myself there is nothing to fear, God is with me. In every situation, I have the chance to gain a fuller realization of God's loving presence.

Looking back, I see how different situations spurred my growth. Even experiences I would not wish to repeat have increased my awareness of my connection with God.

I move through this day and every day enfolded in God's powerful protection. My mind and heart are filled with the protecting power and presence of God's love.

He protected us along all the way that we went, and among all the peoples through whom we passed.--Joshua 24:17

No comments:

Post a Comment