Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 27, 2012

Let Go Let God and Stretch

With every experience, I stretch and grow in Spirit.
 
As I stretch, I move beyond what is comfortable. I can do this in many ways. I can stretch myself physically by starting a new exercise program, or emotionally by speaking more candidly or reaching out in a strained relationship. I can expand my perspective and see the good in a difficult situation or stretch my intellect by learning a new subject or skill.
I can stretch myself spiritually by committing to a spiritual practice. Whether it be daily meditation, a prosperity practice, a gratitude journal or some other form of spiritual exercise, I commit today to stretch myself. When I do, my capacity grows and I influence the world in new and positive ways.
Thus says the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the human spirit within.--Zechariah 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment