Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I discover peace within.
 
Peace is the stillness at the center of a storm. Just as violent storms on the surface of a lake or ocean don't disturb the calm environment deep below, I, too, maintain peace deep within me whether times are tranquil or chaotic.
As I focus my attention on the steady rhythm of my breathing, I calm the rough seas of my anxious thoughts. Filling my mind and heart with the words "Peace, be still," I soothe any anxiety. Fixing my gaze on a thing of beauty or the light of a candle, or simply closing my eyes, I become immersed in inner peace. I gratefully connect with the deep peace within me and offer this gift of peace to the world.
I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!--John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment