Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Let Go Let God in Faith

God is the One Presence and One Power active in my life and in the universe.

The wind is invisible, but I can see evidence of its power as it blows a sailboat across the water or turns the blades of a giant wind turbine. As I observe the wind, I am reminded that the spirit of God is also moving in and through my life in seen and unseen ways.
No matter what I am facing in the moment, peace fills my soul as I affirm my faith: God is the One Presence and One Power active in my life and in the universe. I not only proclaim my faith; I live my faith. By holding an expectation of good, I actively help shape my experiences. I recognize that even challenges offer good to be discovered.
My faith in God inspires me to have courage and encourages me to live life fully.
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.--Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment