Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

I rejoice in the comfort of God's love.

I am responsible for my own happiness and peace of mind. When I relax in prayer, I feel the presence of God within and around me. I find peace in the awareness that the spirit of God, the eternal Comforter, is with me always.

Knowing I am never alone gives me strength. The assurance of ever-present help increases my joy. I take this knowledge into every part of my life. If I am paying bills, seeing a doctor, tending to a loved one, or watching the news, I am comforted by God's presence. My worries dissipate and my fears dissolve. I know that wherever I am, God is. This is the greatest comfort of all.

I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow. --Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment