Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Prompted by inner guidance, I move forward with courage and poise.

When pressed to make a tough decision, I may seek advice from friends, prayer partners or family members, until there are so many opinions I feel more confused than ever. The truth is: The answer I seek is within me.
Others may help tease it out of me, yet the best way to find guidance is to step away from the problem and create space for my inner wisdom to express and be heard. Time spent in nature, at play, or focused on simple tasks allows the answer to quietly but clearly slip into my awareness.
This intuitive prompt is so certain, I feel energized, at peace and confident that the guidance received is God-inspired.
I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go. --Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment