Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let Go Let God Believe in World Peace

My thoughts, words and actions contribute to peace for all.

What I desire for myself, I desire for all beings. There is only One Presence and One Power at work in the universe. As I align myself with this truth, I set in motion ripples of peace, harmony and abundance throughout the world.
In a quiet time of prayer, I center my thoughts on the perfect peace within me. There is no lack, no separation--only the wholeness of peace. I affirm aloud: I am peace. You are peace. We are peace. I rest for a moment, feeling my heart expand as peace radiates from me. I envision a world in which all beings live in harmony, free from lack, free from violence, and at peace. One by one, each of us creates this peace for all.
Then King Darius wrote to all peoples and nations of every language throughout the whole world: "May you have abundant prosperity!"--Daniel 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment