Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let Go Let God with Grace

I am a blessed and beloved child of God.

When a ball is thrown against a wall, it bounces back. Likewise, the actions and energy I send out return to me in kind. I give love and I am blessed by love's return. I hold positive thoughts and they contribute to the good I experience.
When I become aware that I have made a mistake or expressed less than my full potential, God's grace softens the consequence and guides me through a learning opportunity. It is as if I've thrown a ball against the wall and it deflected at an angle, instead of returning to me at full impact. I am a blessed and beloved child of God, growing into the full expression of my divine potential. I learn from mistakes and accept God's grace with a grateful heart.
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all.--Titus 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment