Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 20, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Leadership

Inspired by God's presence, I make wise choices.
 
When I honor the qualities and accomplishments of great leaders, I honor the same leadership qualities in me. These gifts are God-given. I value the capacity to express deep wisdom, courage and strength in my life just as the world's great leaders have demonstrated it in theirs.
The word leadership implies that there is also follow-ship. As I mindfully follow the wise leadership of others in my community or workplace, I demonstrate my faith. I recognize the presence of God within leaders today and in the past, and the presence of God within me. I rely on God to infuse us with wise judgment, guidance and divine ideas.
 
I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone, for kings and all who are in high positions, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life.--1 Timothy 2:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment