Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Trustworthy

I speak the truth and I give my best.
 
Our world is a network of interdependence. I rely on others to do their part just as others rely on me. I feel good about myself when I am able to speak the truth and give my best effort.
I give my best even when I am trying something new or I am unsure how others might regard me. I give generously from all that is mine to give, knowing I am a channel for God's infinite good in the world.
I speak words that are true and kind. With quiet courage, I speak respectfully of all others. I apologize if I have failed to be my best self or do what I committed to do.
At the end of the day, I celebrate my accomplishments and forgive any missteps, committing to do my best again tomorrow.
You have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things.--Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment