Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Let Go Let Go Have Faith

As I plant spiritual seeds, I have faith they will grow.
 
When I plant a seed in my garden, I have faith it will grow. When I hold a small, round tomato seed in my hand, I cannot see the plant it will become. Still, I have faith in its potential. I plant the seed in fertile soil. I make sure it gets plenty of sunlight and water and pull weeds that appear around the plant. Over time, my faith is rewarded as I harvest a plump, ripe tomato. The same natural laws apply in my life. If I am seeking more love, peace, or prosperity, I must plant corresponding seeds. My seeds are my thoughts, words, and actions. I hold them not in my hand, but in my heart. I have faith in the seeds I am planting. I nurture them and allow them time to grow. My faith is rewarded as I reap the desires of my heart.
Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment