Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Let Go Let God Share

I share my blessings with effortless generosity.
 
Today I practice prosperity by sharing my blessings. When I receive a sum of money or something else of value, I share it. I consider organizations and individuals who feed me spiritually and give back to them with my time, talent, and treasure. I enjoy sharing and notice how my generosity lifts the spirits of others. We increase whatever we praise. When I notice someone has done well, gone above and beyond, or has said or done something inspiring, I praise them. Appreciating them makes me happy! Seeing the joy on another’s face is reason enough to generously share my praise and blessings.
They broke bread ... with glad and generous hearts ... And day by day the Lord added to their numbers those who were being saved.–Acts 2:46-47

No comments:

Post a Comment