Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Let Go Let God with the Holy Spirit

I rely on the strength of the Holy Spirit.
 
I trust the Holy Spirit, the activity of God in me, to power my heartbeat, guide my thinking, and attract my good. I do not need to consciously command my breathing or will my heart to beat. In a similar way, Holy Spirit is a constant life force. This force animates my body, energizes my breath, and invigorates my spirit. The activity of God is present in my creative thoughts and ideas. The wisdom of God enlightens me. The strength of God empowers me. The love of God fills my heart. I am fed spiritually when I pray and listen. I keep myself attuned to the Holy Spirit by spending time each day in the Silence. As I bask in divine love, I receive all I need to live fully, consciously, and purposefully.
God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.–Romans 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment