Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 8, 2015

Let Go Let God be Protected

God is my source of safety.
 
The love of God protects and enfolds me with warmth and healing. In times when I may feel the chill of fear, I remember I am safe because God is my inner wellspring of courage. When I connect with Source, I feel powerful spiritual energy surge from my heart, enlivening my entire being and all my activities. From physical comfort to feeling loved, God ensures all my needs are fully met. I am whole, protected, and complete, for as the gospel song goes, “There is no spot where God is not.” I am one with the One Power. From my center of safety and security, I move forward with confidence and courage. I am protected by the love of God and I am free!
The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.—Psalm 121:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment