Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Let Go Let God in the Stillness

In the stillness, I find peace and satisfaction.

Today I make time to be still and allow God to speak to the desires of my heart. I let go of any anxious searching or forcing solutions, and open myself to Spirit. I relax and focus on the rhythmic flow of my breath. The chatter in my mind quiets down and I ease into my connection with God. As I let go of all worries, I feel the strength of my steadfast faith. I take another deep breath and follow it further into the chapel of my own heart. Here, I find stillness and rest in the Silence. The love of God fills me with peace and satisfaction. I am calm and serene. All my needs are met and I am complete. In the peace of the stillness, I am deeply satisfied.
 
He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm.—Mark 4:39

No comments:

Post a Comment