Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Let Go Let God Embrace Fun

I Embrace A Spirit Of Playfulness And Make Time For Fun.

Fun is an essential part of a full, well-rounded life. Just as crucial as work and accomplishment and as important as rest and relaxation, having fun is necessary to ensure my ongoing growth and well-being. So much more than diversion or a way to pass the time, fun lightens my heart and brightens my view of the world. I am better able to bear up under life’s inevitable struggles and setbacks when I have a reservoir of cheerful and happy memories from which to draw and reasons for laughter and levity to look forward to. I love to have fun and dive into playful adventure and exploration. I prioritize recreation and the activities that make me smile, laugh, and forget my cares for a while. I honor God and my divine nature when I make time for fun.

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.—Ecclesiastes 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment