Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Give Generously

As I Give, I Share God's Abundance.

The limitless resources of infinite Spirit flow through my loving heart and clear mind as a never-ending supply of divine ideas. I always have all that I need to live abundantly, and I share my abundance with others joyfully and freely. I give generously of my resources, talents, and skills, happy to support those I care about. I am generous with praise, gratitude, and encouragement. I give generously of my time. I am a good friend, a devoted family member, and a compassionate listener. Whenever I give without thought of reciprocation, I center myself in the divine flow. I am a grateful, trusting recipient of Spirit’s unfailing generosity and a conduit through which all of God’s blessings flow.

A generous person will be enriched, and one who gives water will get water.—Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment