Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Ideas

My Ideas Shape My  Life.

Through my creative ideas, I have the power to shape my life. When I combine my ideas with my imagination and focused, affirmative thoughts, I fill my life with blessings and contribute to the creation of a world of abundance, peace, and harmony. In times of prayer, I envision my mind as fertile ground, ready to receive divine ideas. As these ideas grow and flourish, I relax and trust I will receive inspiration to act upon them. Creative solutions blossom when my mind is calm or when I am involved in my day. They may come gently and quietly or as powerful a-ha moments. However they come, I am receptive to my spiritually inspired ideas, knowing they derive from God and carry the seed of manifest good.

How weighty to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!—Psalm 139:17

No comments:

Post a Comment