Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My Faith Empowers Me.

I have within me the power to overcome doubt and push past fear. I have the power to improve my life by aligning my thoughts and feelings with divine truth. I have the power to accomplish great things, even things that may at first seem impossible. With gratitude, I use this power, my spiritual gift of faith, to believe in possibility, to believe in myself, and to believe that God is greater than any perceived obstacle or difficulty. I have faith that I am a beloved child of God and therefore I already am all I could ever need to be. I have faith I can meet life bravely and boldly, anchored in the belief that nothing is impossible with God.

If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.—Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment