Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Let Go Let God On A Spiritual Journey

With Faith, I Undertake My Spiritual Journey.

Before I embark on a journey, I take time to prepare. I may pack a suitcase, create an itinerary, and ensure I have the necessary resources for pleasant, stress-free travel. I prepare to advance my spiritual journey in much the same way. I may revisit favorite sources of inspiration and open my mind to new ones. I may enrich my learning by enrolling in a class or reading the works of a particular author. Maybe I feel the need for deeper scriptural study or a desire for more moments of prayer and meditation. I am a spiritual traveler, dedicated and committed yet open and flexible. My journey is ongoing, sometimes straight and level and other times full of surprising turns. I trust the journey, knowing I travel with God.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.—Psalm 143:10

No comments:

Post a Comment