Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 8, 2022

Let Go Let God Grow In Wisdom

 

Wisdom Calls To Me From Within.

I always have the spiritual power to discern the best path to travel, the right decision to make, the direction that will accelerate my growth. My intuition, my inner knowing, is always calling to me from the depths of my soul. I quiet the clamor of outside voices and inner chatter to receive the call of my heart. Soft as a whisper yet persistent as a drumbeat, my wisdom is the nudge I feel pushing me toward my dreams. It is the quickening I feel to discover and explore that which ignites my passion. As I turn my attention inward, the whisper grows louder, leading me to discern my next steps to grow in wisdom and deepen in understanding. I am led to an ever-deepening appreciation of myself and a greater experience of life and of God.

Does not wisdom call, and does not understanding raise her voice?—Proverbs 8:1

No comments:

Post a Comment