Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Let Go Let God Glow

I Am Aglow With The Light Of God.

The light of just one candle illuminates a darkened room, creating a soft, comforting glow. Similarly, a smile from a passing stranger can lift my spirits and brighten my day. My heart feels the warmth of their inner light. I envision my indwelling Christ essence touching every part of me, illuminating my thoughts and lighting my way. I nurture my awareness of the divine light within and pray to be a lamp through which it shines. As I let my light shine, I imagine the glow spreading into the hearts of people I hold dear. Then I picture it radiating beyond my circle of family and friends in an infinite, brilliant pattern that touches all life, encircles our earth, and continues far beyond my awareness.

No one after lighting a lamp hides it under a jar, or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a lampstand, so that those who enter may see the light.—Luke 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment