Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Let Go Let God Share Prosperity

I Joyfully Share My Prosperity.

Those who tend a garden know there will be an abundance of fruit, vegetables, or herbs to share at harvest time. Likewise, I know I am richly blessed with divine ideas and can tend to those ideas in my consciousness just as I tend my garden. When those ideas take manifest form as my talents and gifts, I share that harvest with joy. Today I reflect on prosperity as gifts I can share. Whether the gift is sharing one of my talents or skills or providing something material, I put my love and grateful energy into it. I am never diminished when I share of myself. Rather, I am enlarged as I give, magnifying my prosperity and celebrating the glory of God.

Honor the Lord with your substance and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.—Proverbs 3:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment