Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Empowered

I have easy access to the power of the Divine within me.

There is one true Source of power, wisdom and love in my life. I may call it God, Spirit, Creator or the Divine Infinite. It empowers me through varied channels--words of Scripture, affirmations of Truth, the lyrics of an inspiring song, encouragement from a friend or teacher.

Every change I move through and every insight I receive gives me a renewed sense of the divine power that is mine to claim and use in my life. I am empowered when I overcome challenges, when I serve others and when I keep my commitments. I pay attention to the moments I feel empowered and discover I have easy and ever-present access to the power of the Divine within me.

To you, O God of my ancestors, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and power.--Daniel 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment