Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 21, 2011

Let Go Let God Guide Family

My family is a blessing to me.

My family is a unique, living organism that can be a place of great belonging. It may be happy and harmonious or it may be challenging. Whatever the current dynamic, I remain open and willing to love unconditionally.

The presence of God is at the heart of our household. If there is disharmony or strife, I bring my concerns to prayer. I acknowledge my role and call upon divine wisdom to guide me. I act in wise ways with love and understanding.

Even when I do not understand everyone's actions or attitudes, I can see my family members as children of God, expressions of God's love. When I take on this awareness, I feel our connection with one another expand.

I will be the God of all the families.--Jeremiah 31:1


No comments:

Post a Comment