Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 18, 2011

Let Go Let God in Faith

I choose to live by faith.

I understand many things in life intellectually or because my senses prove them to be true. Other things I know intuitively, but cannot prove; I accept them on faith. When I plant seeds, I have faith they will produce the desired fruit, flower or vegetable. When I am confused about the direction of my life, I have faith that the wisdom of God is my guiding principle, leading me along the path toward my highest good.

I have faith that I am one with God and that wherever I am, whatever I am doing, my center is the Divine within--a center of love, peace and harmony. I choose to live by faith, and I am calm, confident and at peace.

For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.--Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment