Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 11, 2011

Let Go Let God in Service

With admiration, I honor those who serve others.


In silent tribute, I pause and remember those who, in service to humankind, have sacrificed their lives. I pray for goodwill among people and peace on earth as a lasting tribute to their sacrifice.

To those who have answered the call to serve, I say, "Thank you." I appreciate your sacrifice and accomplishments. I am grateful for your strength, courage and perseverance in the face of great challenge. I respect your dedication. I honor you today and offer this prayer: May the light of God surround all who are serving or have served this country. May Divine Love enfold them; Divine Power protect them; and may the presence of God watch over them now and always. Amen.
Pay to all what is due them, ... respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.--Romans 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment