Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

In the silence, I find Peace
 
My peaceful place is not a room or a spot on the map. My peaceful place is a state of consciousness. The moment I turn my attention away from the outer world, I begin my journey into the Silence.
With eyes closed, my heart knows the way. The rhythm of my breath carries me as if I were lying in a gently rocking boat. Troubled thoughts, fears and concerns fall away as I move deeper. I go within and rest from the cares and busyness of my day. I am a spiritual being; I am God's peace in expression.
When I resume my usual activities, I remain centered in inner peace. My words are kinder. I am slow to anger and patient with myself and others. I am at peace.
Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people. --Psalm 85:8

No comments:

Post a Comment