Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let Go Let God Value World Peace

I contribute to a world where peace prevails.

Because I value peace, I release my attachment to how others should be or act. I have faith in Divine Love moving in and through me to guide my relationships. I am at peace within and I share that peace by loving those around me. As love ripples from me into the world, more people than I can possibly imagine are affected.

In 1971 John Lennon wrote "Imagine," a song that expressed his dream of world peace: Imagine all the people / Living life in peace ... You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one / I hope someday you'll join us / And the world will be as one.

I join in holding this vision of peace for the world, because I have experienced the peace of God within me.

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.--Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment