Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 25, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

God's light shines steadily within me.

Some experiences in our lives may seem difficult to handle. Our way appears dark, and we reach out for greater strength to sustain us. How wonderful it is to know that God's infinite love ever enfolds and upholds us to bring us true peace and serenity.

In challenging times, I affirm: God's light shines steadily within me. The light of God dispels all darkness and illumines my mind and heart. Nothing can separate me from the light and love of God. I am comforted in God's presence. I am uplifted, sustained and strengthened. I am fully supported and my needs are met. The love and light of God are my comfort always.

I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in me should not remain in the darkness.--John 12:46

No comments:

Post a Comment