Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let Go Let God be Gracious

I welcome all with a loving heart.

During Jesus' ministry, he ate and stayed with many people at their homes. I reflect on the qualities of a gracious host and wonder what it might have been like to welcome such a loving teacher into my home.

To a gracious host, a guest is never an imposition, because the heart is always open and welcoming. I receive my guests warmly with appreciation and interest. I freely share what is mine to give.

I value each person who is invited into my home. Every visit is an opportunity to connect with others, and I am grateful. My life is transformed by the love of the Christ activated in each gracious gesture.

"Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today." So he hurried down and was happy to welcome him.--Luke 19:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment