Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let Go Let God on this Journey

I celebrate the journey of my life.

Life is a journey that continuously takes me from comfortable and familiar territory to the new and unexplored. At times in my life I may change jobs, build a family, move to a different home or city, travel around the world. Venturing into the unknown can feel frightening. I choose to embrace the adventure of exploring new possibilities. With every change and challenge, God is with me.

I may not be able to see around each bend--but I know I will be led to the right destination. I have the wisdom and understanding to navigate any speed bumps, detours or obstacles. I celebrate the wide-open grandeur of life as I travel with the Divine on my spectacular life journey.

When our days there were ended, we left and proceeded on our journey.--Acts 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment