Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let Go Let God As A Child

With the faith of a child, I open my mind and heart to the kingdom of God.

For a child living in a cold climate, the first snowfall is a gift of wonder. Christmas lights sparkling against a snowy backdrop create a storybook scene. But whether children live in a cold region or the tropics, they are fully open to the joy of the season, free of worries, and filled with expectations of good. When I set aside my concerns, I become like a child. I open to the wonder of God’s kingdom. My faith anticipates only good and I easily discover it. Even when my days are filled with responsibilities, I can take a moment to feel grateful for all God has provided. I am God’s child, and with the faith of a child, I delight in the wonder of God’s kingdom.
 
Let the little children come to me … for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.—Luke 18:16

No comments:

Post a Comment