Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The light of God guides my way.

God’s guiding light shines unceasingly. In its glow I see unlimited possibilities where I may have assumed only lack. In the radiance of God’s light, my path is clear. The light of God helps me see all of my gifts and strengths, enabling me to make right choices for health and well-being. As I open my heart and mind to God’s light, I am assured that I am never alone. I am inspired to co-create with God in powerful ways. The light of God also guides those I care about through their divine gifts of discernment, wisdom and understanding. I relax in the awareness that the light of God invites and encourages all of us into a fuller experience of Spirit and of life.
 
With upright heart he tended them, and guided them with skillful hand.–Psalm 78:72

No comments:

Post a Comment