Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Let Go Let God with Grace

Indwelling Spirit, endow me with your grace.

Indwelling spirit of God, shine through my eyes. Make them soft with kindness, warm with compassion, tender with forgiveness. Let no impatience or condemnation cloud my sight. Let my being radiate contentment, joy and happiness. Let me shine so that the Divine shines through me. Indwelling Spirit, enrich my voice. Imbue it with healing mellowness that calms troubled waters. Help me to speak every word in a clear, loving and sincere manner. Let me listen with patience and understanding. Indwelling Spirit, endow me with your grace. Let me move through life with wisdom. Let me be thoughtful of others, of their needs, of their dignity and of their rights. Let us create a world full of love, joy and beauty.
 
Grace is poured upon your lips; therefore God has blessed you forever.—Psalm 45:2

No comments:

Post a Comment