Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 28, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

Infinite abundance is mine in every way.

It is natural to give of oneself, and “as you give, so shall you receive.” I choose to participate fully in the circulation and blessing of God’s abundant good by giving generously and receiving gratefully. Prosperity is a God-given experience. I am prosperous as I experience happiness, health and peace. Through meaningful relationships, communion with God, and a life lived on purpose, I am prosperous in every way. I do not need a great number of material goods to feel satisfied. When I hold an attitude of gratitude for all I have, my needs are fulfilled, and my good comes to me with ease and grace. I see God’s good wherever I look, and I am prosperous!
 
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment