Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Acceptance

As a creation of God, I shine my light into the world.

I am a unique creation of God in a divinely created world. I am right where I belong. If I ever feel as though I don’t fit in, I remember I am loved by Spirit, created by God and accepted just as I am. As an individual with unique skills and abilities, I am here to express the qualities of Spirit only I can express. I bring a special light and love to every experience. In what I think, say and do, I make a positive difference in the world. I allow God’s spirit to shine brightly in and through me. All that is good, all that is loving, all that is intelligent, all that is acceptable lives in me, for God’s spirit is within me. As I become more accepting of myself and others, I am accepted. I belong; I am in my perfect place.
 
He delivered me, because he delighted in me. —Psalm 18:19

No comments:

Post a Comment