Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide the Gift

I give and receive from the flow of God’s good.

A beloved Unity author once wrote, “There must be an equal conscious receiving from the Father and giving out to the world … to keep perfect harmony.” This means harmony is established as I give and receive from the flow of God’s good. So it is that I open myself to participate in the divine circulation of prosperity. I joyously accept the gifts that enrich my life and generously share and express them as Spirit leads. I may choose to teach what I have learned, make things with my hands or quietly live the truth and be an example to others. Just as there are a variety of gifts, there are endless ways to give. In harmony with the flow of giving and receiving, I receive with gratitude and give with joy.
 
Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above.—James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment