Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Let Go Let God be Protected

Intuition guides my way.
 
Intuition is the diligent messenger of Spirit. Wherever I may be, I remain safe and secure by trusting the still, small voice of Spirit within to guide me. This voice might show up as a nudge to make a phone call to a certain person or as a hunch to take a different street than the one I habitually take. Following my intuition can sometimes feel completely irrational. Yet the more I listen to the voice of divine love, guidance, and wisdom within me, the more I realize its tremendous capacity to protect me from harm. I am grateful for this inner voice of Spirit, which never fades nor fails. Through it, I know where to go, what to say, and what to do in each moment for maintaining my safety, health, and well-being.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit.—Galatians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment