Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Let Go Let God in Divine Appointment

I give thanks for the divine appointments I experience and the people I meet.
 
Every person I encounter, every event I am a part of, has a distinct purpose in my life. I may not be aware of it immediately, but I can be sure that the reason will be revealed to me at the right time. What may seem like a chance encounter today may change my life in some way at a later date. Perhaps I am the other person’s divine appointment? I may have smiled or said hello at the exact time they needed to see a friendly face. I could be politely holding the door open for someone whose hands are full at just the moment they are about to drop and break what they are carrying. I am open and ready for all of my divinely directed appointments.
Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other.—Psalm 85:10

No comments:

Post a Comment