Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Let Go Let God in Understanding

My understanding expands as I am in service to God.
 
My greatest joy is to be of service to God. When I open my heart as a conduit of love and understanding to all living creatures, my heart expands with spiritual understanding. Just as a lamp will not turn on without a current, so, too, do I need the dynamic power of God-life within for my spiritual understanding to manifest. In service, I experience a great increase in gratitude. Interacting with others, I know the unconditional love that is mine as God’s child. My ability to let go of judgment and forgive others reveals a deeper understanding of God’s unconditional love. Today I commit myself to be in service to God, to serve as Jesus served, and to open my heart to understanding.
Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart.—Psalm 119:34

No comments:

Post a Comment