Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 2, 2016

Let Go Let God with Purpose

I live today with purpose.
 
As I begin my day, I use the creative power of my thoughts and words to affirm my purpose. Yes, I have tasks and responsibilities that I have to do, but when I become clear about why I am doing these things, I connect with my purpose. Charles Fillmore once wrote, “There is within man that which will open and place him in direct contact with universal knowledge and enable him instantly and continuously to draw forth anything he may wish to know.” If I am unclear about my intentions or purpose, I remember that I can cocreate with Spirit by choosing how I respond and interact with life. I choose thoughts, words, and actions that reflect my intention. I live with purpose.

The human mind may devise many plans, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established.—Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment