Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 9, 2016

Let Go Let God with Divine Order

In sync with divine order, I realize my greatest potential.
 
There is a spiritual law and order that governs all life. Nothing and no one can break this law. When acting out of alignment with divine order, I might struggle with minimal success to accomplish even the smallest of goals. Yet when I consciously align my will and actions with the natural, orderly outworking of the Universe, I tap into a fountainhead of limitless imaginative and creative power. Spirit, which by nature is expressive, enfuses me with a rich supply of divine ideas uniquely suited to my soul. As I willingly surrender to the flow of Spirit, I experience synchronous events as an everyday occurrence. I realize my greatest dreams with absolute peace, grace, and ease. My life is in sync with divine order.
Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.—Psalm 119:165

No comments:

Post a Comment