Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

The peace of Christ is reborn in my heart.
 
Amazingly, one small incident has the potential to throw my stress level into a tailspin. Perhaps I am late for an appointment and unable to find my car keys. Frantic searching and the rush of adrenaline causes my stress level to go higher. At such a time as this, I take a deep breath and turn my search within. Steady breaths and a focus on God-life within help me to restore my calm. In mind and spirit, I am sheltered in the depths of my soul where the peace of Christ abides. I am reborn to the peace of Christ and a calmness washes over me. I have chosen to have a heartfelt, peaceful connection to the Christ of my being. I can and do remain calm and serene. The peace of Christ is reborn in my heart.
You are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you.—Romans 8:9

No comments:

Post a Comment