Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

My spirit rejoices in the infinite goodness of God.
 
My five senses are part of my abundance from God. With these senses, I take in the gifts this season brings: the touch of a loved one’s hand in mine, the welcoming aroma of scented candles, the dazzling site of colorful lights, the delicious taste of a fresh baked cookie, and the harmonious sounds of a Christmas carol. There is, however, a joy that takes me beyond what I perceive through my physical senses. With a deeper sense of Spirit, I am aware of the goodness of God that is evident as it moves in and through my life and all life continuously. My spirit does rejoice in the infinite goodness of God. I give thanks for the blessings of the past and present and I am thankful for those yet to be received.
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.—John 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment