Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 1, 2018

Let Go Let God as a Quest

I confidently answer the call to be love.

The difference between a challenge and an adventure is in our attitude and perspective about it. Someone may suggest, “You are lost.” My reply is, “I am just exploring.” I confidently answer Spirit’s call to be more fully the love that I am and to express more of the infinite power of love within me. I am poised for an adventure, and I set the intention to expect good. I view connections with friends or unanticipated discord with others as blessings. Here are opportunities to deepen friendships or gain new insight into avenues for love to express. On any adventure, divine love expresses through me as guidance, wisdom, and compassion, thus assuring my success.
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord ... that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.—Micah 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment