Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Let Go Let God be Joyful

I am a joyful, radiating center of love.
 
The lyrics from a beloved hymn share, “Joyful, joyful, we adore thee, God of glory, Lord of love; hearts unfold like flowers before thee, opening to the sun above.” They are reminders that love continues on, just as the sun continues to shine. My heart is like a flower that gently unfolds with the light of God. Each time I pray, each moment I spend time in quiet meditation, I open my heart even further to this powerful light. As I rest in divine awareness, I experience love, peace, and joy moving in and through my mind, body, and heart. I see myself and those around me as beacons of light who are on a path of happiness and fulfillment.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.—Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment